MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY, ONE ON ONE TRADING CLASSES, LOWEST COMMISSIONS.
There are many Forex providers to choose from, and we realize that today’s Forex trader has many options. That’s exactly why we separate ourselves from the competition in every way we can.
La varita mágica de la tecnología ha tocado la experiencia comercial también. Miles de comerciantes están tomando ventaja de asesores expertos y los robots de comercio para generar beneficios cuando están lejos de los mercados. Esta innovación avanzada será un cambio de juego para su cartera.
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING CONDITIONS FOR MT4.
Created by traders, for traders; our revolutionary MT4 trading platform offers liquidity and spreads that represent the entire FX market. Unlike rival firms using obsolete algorithms, our systems are built on the latest technology. You will notice the difference – we are faster, more reliable, more efficient.
Daily and weekly market review.
Senior account manager that will teach you wining strategies.
Tailor made strategies for each trader according to his needs
Managed portfolios by the best analysts in the market.
Experienced algo trading department that supplies and build trading robots.
GSI Markets welcomes applications from candidates interested in working with us, even if your background does not match any positions available on this site.
Please note that applications will only receive a reply if scheduling an interview is deemed appropriate.
Dealer, Chinese speaking
Overall Purpose of Role:
Directly responsible for quoting prices and offering up to date, accurate information to clients wishing to trade.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- To service clients with regards to their trading needs
- To update market information on the GSI MarketsTrading Platform
- Company Dealing System Maintenance
- To assist clients with queries regarding trading
- Internal services: To provide market information to sales and other colleagues
Other Features of Job (travel, hours of work, working conditions etc)
- Work on shifts, Role of Trust
- On call as and when required
- Location: London, England
- BSc degree in Finance or Economics (related experience could overcome the need for this)
- At least 2 years experience in a financial organization
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to adopt sales techniques (previous sales experience is desirable)
- Very good analytical skills
- Native Chinese and fluency in English is a must